Rules and Regulations
- The academic year begins from April.
- Usually summer Holidays are from the third week of May to the last week of June.
- Usually winter Holidays of one week are observed in the first week of January.
- Other holidays during the year are notified in the school diary.
- School has adopted SMS Gateway for direct communication with Parent / Guardian.
ROLE OF PARENTS
- Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities in maintaining punctuality, regularity and discipline.
- Parents should ensure that their wards take an active interest in the school activities.
- Continuous absence of a student for 15 days without permission is tantamount to indiscipline and the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls under such circumstances.
- The name of a student absenting without permission for three consecutive days after any vacation is liable to be struck off the rolls.
CHANGE OF PROSPECTUS
- The instructions given in this prospectus supersede all other regulations reproduced elsewhere or printed in earlier issues. The prospectus is liable to change without notice. Any such changes, when made, will be binding on all existing students also.
SCHOOL UNIFORM, BOOK-LIST and DIARY
- The instructions for the same would be given to the child and parents at the time of admission finalisation.
- SEATS WILL BE RESERVED FOR THE WEAKER SECTIONS OF THE SOCIETY AS PER THE RTE ACT IN THE LKG SECTION, IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE STATE GOVT. ORDERS, WHEN RECEIVED.
- Parents are required to sign their ward’s Progress Reports and return the Progress Report when required.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. Parents are requested not to engage teachers of this school as private tutors for their wards.
- Parents / guardians and others are requested not to visit the classes or meet the teachers (in school campus) without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents are required to notify the school office of any change in their address.
- All communications with the school should bear the name, scholar number, class and section of the student.
- Only written requests from parents to allow the child to leave before the school gets over will be entertained.
- Parents are advised not to call away their wards during class hours.
- All belongings of students should bear their names and classes. The school will not be responsible for any losses.
- Students should not bring mobile phones or other such electronic gadgets to the school.
- Parent-Teacher Meetings are held at regular intervals to provide parents and teachers an opportunity for exchanging views on the progress of the students.
- While every possible care is taken to ensure the safety and security of the students at the school, the school authorities will not be responsible for any injury (fatal or otherwise) sustained by any student of the school during organised activities taken up inside or outside the school or during transit from home to school and back.